Saturday, December 12, 2009

I has a Labbit

A hazard of Christmas shopping, when you haven't been in stores much lately, is that you might see things you like.

Meet my Labbit.



I found him in We Are 1976, a new shop just about a half mile or so from my apartment. I was in there this past week after work, looking for gifts, and the Labbit caught my eye. I brought him home under the guise of gifting him to a child, but yeah. I'm keeping him. I think he is swell.

Labbit comes in many variations as you can see on the Kidrobot site. Labbit also smokes, though I have discouraged this.

Labbit's tag instructs me to pet him daily so that he doesn't get lonely and run off to join the circus. So I'm going to go do that now. Then I gotta get to bed. I've got to be up early to go cheer on the runners in the White Rock Marathon tomorrow!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Labbit! How cute. My sister ran in that marathon (as part of a relay team). I wonder if you saw her?