Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hey baby

I've been meaning to do this one for a while. Just how many small tots are running around in my life these days? A LOT. Most of which, I have had a chance to visit with this summer. One even came to visit me. Aren't I lucky!

I don't have any kids, not sure if I ever will, but with all these smiling faces in my life, I get my fixes on a regular basis. And then get to come home to a nice, quiet house. Yeah, it's the best of both worlds.



Jillian. Big sister. Happy-go-lucky gal pal. Niece.



Grant. Little brother. Strong arm. Sweet giggle. Nephew.



Suzy. World traveler. Great wit and loads of charm. Niece.



James. Bearer of the name. Defier of the odds. Cousin.



Anna. Life of the party. Girly girl. Sparkly. Friend.



William. Little brother. Funny boy. Easy to please. Friend.



Allie. Big sister. Knows what she wants. And how to get it. Friend.



Dominic. First born. Loves ceiling fans. Aggie. Friend.

So, you get my drift. Many thanks to my friends and relations for taking it upon themselves to grow the population of the world. These are some very good melons.

And before I go, you are listening to the new Arcade Fire album, aren't you? Cos if not, you better get on that.

No comments: