1. I'm currently listening to this song:
2. I caved on the Wayfarers.
3. I managed to scrape even more paint off bumper. Makes repairing it seem less appealing if I am such a putz. (Although to my credit, it appears antique store employees did this while trying to cram chair into trunk in Round Rock last weekend. End result: FAIL. I returned home sans chair.)
4. I am seeing Andrew Bird this Sunday. I will tell him you said hello.
5. It is nearly spring and snowing in New York, which reminds me that this is the time of year when the winter depression would hit me the hardest up there. High today in Dallas = 72. WIN.
6. I got my FSA card for vision expenses, so will probably order contacts next week.
7. I want to go to this concert but don't have the vacation time. Why on a Tuesday? Why why??
8. I am participating in first March Madness college basketball bracket with coworkers. Suddenly understand what all the fuss is about. Of note, Barack Obama and I both have UNC as winner of championship. So if I lose, I will be in excellent company.
9. I am working on this baby hoodie for one of my many pregnant friends. Obvs with different color scheme. Just say no to hot pink for babies. They have sensitive eyes.
10. Starting to get some photos from Chicago up! Swing night at the Green Mill was fabulous.
Now if only could finish writing the story. On that note.. back to work!!