Thursday, April 9, 2009

A dresser

I has one.



Just waiting for it to be delivered. Hooray!

It's not big enough to hold all my clothes but I think that just means I need to get rid of some clothes. Yeah, that's probably a good idea. I'm getting a spring cleaning twitch. And someday when I get a big one, it'll work nice as a buffet or credenza or whatever. It's versatile like that. I'm excited. One down, two more pieces to go.

I'm busting out some banana nut bread on Saturday to bring to my Aunt and Uncle's place for Easter snacking. It's the really good recipe, the one that belonged to my Maw Maw. Have I shared that recipe yet? Really? I thought I had? Hrm, maybe that will be forthcoming this weekend. It involves butter-flavored Crisco, so you know it has to be good.



Last year I was at another Aunt and Uncle's house for Easter, and we had my grandmother's pound cake. Yeah. That was a good day. A really good day.

3 comments:

amy merrick said...

loves it!

AMH said...

I'm in love with your dresser. For real. Big time.

tierd said...

YUM that looks delicious! And gorgeous dresser too!